Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo of the Day - February 21-25

When baking, follow directions.  When cooking, go by your own taste.  ~Laiko Bahrs

I found myself stuck in the kitchen most of the week.  So why not photograph it.  I guess on Wednesday I was too busy cooking to get out my camera, and I didn't even realize it until the next day.  Oops.  Please forgive me. 




February 21, 2011
Pots
I recently hung a pot rack over my stove.  It is always changing, and never looks quite the same each day.  I like that.
 February 22, 2011
Coffee

OK so if you read my coffee house blog, you'd know that I don't make coffee or drink it -but I can photograph it.

February 24, 2011
Sink

I don't know about you, but there is an endless amount of dishes to wash in my house.  I like to polish the sink when I'm done.  If I was trying to seem neat and tidy, I'd would have included the polished version on Thursday, but the texture in this shot was far more interesting.

February 25, 2011
Muffin Tin

I really like to bake and I really like repetition in photography...voila...muffin tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment