Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, February 18, 2011

PINK

In honour of Valentine's Day on Monday, I decided to shoot things that were pink...not necessarily romantic (see water bottle), but pink.  And with a three year old girl in the house, there are no shortage of pink things.

February 14, 2011
Beads

My daughters play beads and her newest "princess" dress.  I absolutely love this picture.  It's romantic.



February 15, 2011
Flowers

As a I said on facebook "Although I think you should celebrate LOVE everyday, I was happy to get flowers from Joe yesterday".  



February 16, 2011
Boots

Maria playing in the driveway.  She was having a blast "skating" around on the ice.



February 17, 2011
Water bottle

Something pink in my kitchen.  Nothing too exciting.



February 18, 2011
Boots 2

I know that I already shot Maria and her boots...but how could I pass this up.  She was having soooo much fun splashing around.  I couldn't choose just one.

1 comment:

  1. Oops...I forgot to mention that PINK is one of my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete