Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die. -- Mary Mason

When I was pregnant with William (my 2nd), I had a difficult time sleeping.  Joe got me a journal so that I could write things down.  Here are a few excerpts.

October 6, 2009
I have the best husband ever - and the best daughter.  I wanted to start writing in a journal because I felt like I was missing things, or rather that I would forget things about Maria.  ...  I feel like I've already missed writing everything down - like a lifetime of memories and new discoveries has passed and I will forget them.  I hope writing helps me remember.  There is something new every single day.  I LOVE HER.  Good night.

October 17, 2009
It's 3:40 am - can't sleep ...AGAIN.  Only 4 weeks until I'm due but probably 6 weeks until the baby arrives.  I feel like I'm complaining a lot - wish I could stop because I feel so lucky in life.  Joe's up - gonna talk to him.  I love him.  Night.

October 24, 2009
Guess what - I can't sleep - shocking.  Joe took some maternity pictures of Maria and I.  I love them.  Can't stop looking at them.  I keep waking Joe when I cannot sleep and feel really bad about it  Hope this isn't a sign of how this new baby will be at night.  I'm going to try to sleep now.

William arrived 11 days past his due date and was a healthy 9lbs, 2oz.  Here are a few of my favourite pics.

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography
Copyright Green Apple Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment