Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. ~Stephanie Piro

Okay...so I don't drink coffee...but I love the smell.  That counts right?  For the pure "smelling" pleasure, I am a frequent customer of Elmira's newest coffee house - The Robin's Nest.  Cute, friendly and an amazing atmosphere.  I spent a couple hours yesterday morning with Robin, the owner and her Barista.  Together they created coffee that was wonderful to smell and look at.  I did what I do best and photographed those gorgeous creations and treats along with some of the beautiful local art that is on display.  So what if I was standing on chairs and climbing on the furniture.  All in the name of photography and coffee.

Here are a few of my favourites. 
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

For more of my favourites please visit: The Robin's Nest event page

Visit The Robin's Nest http://therobinnest.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment