Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work. ~Author Unknown

As the memories start to fade, "oldyweds" (see title) have their wedding photos.  What better way to display them, then a custom designed wedding album.  I'm not trying to sell anything here, but the honest truth is that I didn't order a wedding album of my own and I regret that.  I thought I would do it myself, but time has slipped away and almost 6 years later, I still haven't created one.

I currently use IRISbook for my clients and they are spectacular.  Silks, leathers and just plain beautiful.

The best part is that I love designing albums.  L-O-V-E.  It's therapeutic, like going for a run.  Designing clears my mind and I go zen.  click, click, re-size, drag and voila: amazing images displayed in an amazing way.  Here's a sneak peek at my latest album.

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

Copyright Green Apple Photography

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen,

    You sample wedding album is absolutely fabulous. I am blown away by the range of emotions you capture--happiness, seriousness, playfulness: the album really comes to life (which is, what I imagine, a marriage is supposed to create--a bigger life with all the potential the union has to offer (how you got the universe to co-operate for the sunset picture is beyond me :) Anyway, like I said, fabulous (as opposed to those not-so-fabulous "posed" photos one sees in so many wedding albums).

    Okay, that's my $0.02 worth from this "ancientwed".

    Take care.

    Love,

    Fred

    ReplyDelete