Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Today, it takes more brains and effort to make out the income-tax form than it does to make the income. ~Alfred E. Neuman

This weekend, I started - and finished my taxes.  It has been on my to do list for some time now.  As I sat down at the computer, Joe was working on the other side of the room marking tests from a course he teaches.  I didn't realize that as I was going through the online software, that I was doing so out loud.  I was reading everything to myself, but I was definitely interrupting Joe.  At one point he asked if I could be quiet.  That lasted a few moments.  Then he asked if he should move somewhere else.  "No, No" I said, "I'll keep it to myself".  I'm not sure why I felt the need to read everything out loud.  I don't read books or the newspaper that way, why this?  I'm sure it's because I find doing taxes stressful.  I mean, who wants to make a mistake - which would result in an audit.  This is what I think about while I do my taxes.  What if I had to explain this to someone else?  Anyway, I'm just glad it is over, done with, and complete for this year.  I didn't even care that I had a small payment.  I was just so glad to scratch it off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment