Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I like her because she smiles at me and means it. ~Anonymous

 "Say Cheese".  As a photographer I strongly dislike - ok - hate that expression.  The result is a (pardon the pun) "cheese-y" smile that's fake and unnatural.  I'll admit when photographing kids I'll ask them to say "cheeseburger" but the goal is that they find it funny and laugh - naturally.  So how do I create natural moments for my clients?  I talk, laugh and interact with them.  I tell them stories, tell them horrible, awful jokes, and let them interact with one another.  With their children - they play.  With their fiance - they play.  With their spouse - they play.

Here are some of my favourites.

www.greenapplephotography.ca
www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment