Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Only a few things are really important. ~Marie Dressler

Life is simple for me.  Live, laugh and love.  Nothing else really matters.  We all spend time at jobs we despise, around people we don't connect with and in places we dislike.  But we do it for the people we love.  There is no other reason.  We keep our jobs to support our families we love.  We socialize and make small talk with those we don't care for, because of someone we do care for.  We find ourselves in uncomfortable situations to support our family and friends.  I've chosen to only do things that I want to do.  I live with no regrets, no fear and no anger.  Life is too short to spend it in any other way.   

This photo was taken by Maria one lazy Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment