Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo of the Day - March 21-25

This week I wandered around and just found things to shoot.  Nothing too inspired or special...just stuff.  Even still, I hope you enjoy my images.  And no you didn't miss the past 2 weeks photo of the day blog...I did.

www.greenapplephotography.ca
 March 21, 2011
My newest best friend

Worst cold ever...enough said!



www.greenapplephotography.ca
 March 22, 2011
Phone

We have 2 old rotary phones which are fun to use, but a pain for 10 digit dialing - especially when you get a busy signal.



www.greenapplephotography.ca
 March 23, 2011
Dunke St. S

Major, major snowstorm.  This was the view out my front window.  Nothing but snow.



www.greenapplephotography.ca
March 24, 2011
Chair

The back of our dining room chair - nothin' special.
www.greenapplephotography.ca

 March 25, 2011
Ribbon

Maria decided to pull out an entire spool of ribbon and leave it on my desk.  Thanks for the mess and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment