Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

“She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes.” ~Frank Deford

When one of my couples receives their wedding album, I want their jaw to drop.  They've seen the images before, and perhaps even a sample of the album, but the final product is spectacular.  A sleek, modern, hand-crafted book.  The handmade end papers (which are my favourite part) and name stamping top it off.  They are like nothing else.  I love the products I get from IRIS book.  Here is a sample of my latest album.

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca
www.greenapplephotography.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment