Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache... unless you play golf. ~Gene Perret

Retro Shoot - June 2010
There isn't a more beautiful garden.  Or a more wonderful setting to celebrate Mr. Ragula's retirement from teaching.  Wally, Vlad, whatever you call him (*wink*) had a back yard full of friends, family and colleges to help him celebrate.  And then it rained.  It rained.  It rained.  But the rain didn't dampen the spirits or the celebrations.  Wally (that's what I call him), is an amazing person.  Friendly, kind and, from what I heard that night, a truly inspirational teacher.  I felt privileged to be a part of his celebration.  Enjoy!


www.greenapplephotography.ca
www.greenapplephotography.ca
www.greenapplephotography.ca


www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment