Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A grand adventure is about to begin. -- Winnie the Pooh

So it has been a while friends.  I have recently lost my blogging um...mojo.  I'd sit down at the computer to write and my brain would drain of any thought.  I'm sure you weren't interested in a blog that literally said "blaaaaah"!  But that is basically all I could come up with.  No intelligent thought, no simple ideas, no nothing.   So I write today with a reason - not an excuse.  Okay it's totally an excuse.  But it really does explain it, and for those of you who have been in my situation, I hope you appreciate where I'm coming from and understand.  Joe and I are expecting our third baby this fall.  We're excited about this and can't wait to have another sibling for Maria and William.  It doesn't change anything for Green Apple Photography except that any procrastinators out there should think early for Christmas photos!  I'll be booking up until the end of September this year. So get your calendars out and send me an email, I'd love to plan something for you!

www.greenapplephotography.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment