Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur

Maria, my 3 year old, loves to give gifts.  Today she wrapped up my cell phone in napkins and gave it to me at the table.  She wraps up anything she can find, and then she wraps it again.  If she can find a gift bag, then she puts her gifts into the bag and tops it with tissue paper.  She gives gifts to her grandparents, her brother and her little 3 year old friends.  Recently she gave her Grandpa Fred a Glad-Ware container full of popsicle sticks, wrapped in tissue, a plastic shopping bag and secured with a clip.  It makes me proud.  They are not the most beautiful gifts.  The tissue is often ripped and reused.  But the act is beautiful.

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

1 comment:

  1. I love getting gifts from Maria, even if the item she has given me was mine to begin with!!! your are right..its the thought that counts

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete