Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn" - unknown

I recently created my pinterest account.  It's something I've been meaning to do for quite a while.  The problem is that I'm pretty much obsessed with it.  I've created several boards for my clients to give them ideas on what to wear to their portrait sessions.  I have a couple of personal boards too...kids ideas, gardening and DIY (as if I have time for DIY). 

It really gives me a good oversight into who I am as a person, what colours I like and ironically what I pass on pinning - note the lack of food on my "yummy" board.  The truth is I'd rather have that food in front of me than make it.  I've found some great resources for art and arranging art and some tips for applying make-up

Feel free to pin any of my photos as ideas for your next portrait session.

Anyway, If you notice I haven't blogged in a while, it might be worth checking my boards to see what my pin count is up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment