Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Children make you want to start life over." ~Muhammad Ali

We met at Waterloo Park on what promised to be the hottest day of the year so far.  We found a shady patch of grass and got started.  We put Soren on a blanket and played.  His mom and dad sang, clapped, and laughed with him.  He is absolutely adorable.  But then he found the grass, and apparently it is quite tasty to 7 month old boys.  He wouldn't give up on it, constantly crawling towards the edges of the blanket.  We had a visit from two overly friendly ducks and finished with some fun at the swings.  It was so much fun.  Waterloo park has so much to offer, and we didn't even get to take advantage of most of it since Soren was happy to play in the shade.

Anders and Rochelle, your son is absolutely beautiful.  It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see you again.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites.

































To see a few more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment