Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Foxboro Green - Waterloo Children's Photographer

A cousin is a ready-made friend for life."  ~Author: Unknown 


It was chaos.  pure. chaos.  And that's just the way I like it.  Kids don't sit still, they don't pose and they certainly don't smile (nor do I ask them to).  So when the 5 cousins at my latest portrait session were running around, climbing trees and wrestling, I went with it.  It's what I (love to) do.  So moms and dads, don't stress, don't fret and don't worry about them sitting still.  I can get "the shot" no matter what they are up to - those silly monkeys! 


Lovells - It was great to see you and the 5 kiddos again.  I had a blast and by the looks of their grass-stained jeans and smirks, the kids did too!  Please enjoy a few of my faves from our session!









To see more of my faves, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment