Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty. ~Christopher Morley

He stood, facing the window as his bride-to-be quietly approached him.  She tentatively lifted her hand, paused, and tapped him on the shoulder.  As he turned around, he saw his Aimee - his beautiful, glowing Aimee.  He'd never seen her look so stunning and as tears gathered in her eyes, they hugged.  The kind of hug you reserve for your very favourite person in the world.  The kind of hug where you grab on and don't let go.  Aimee and Jeff chose to see each other before the ceremony.  To save the first look for just the two of them.  And as the rain clouds and wind loomed, we captured some amazing shots from their special day. 

Aimee and Jeff, I hope you have put up your feet, and are relaxing in your post wedding glow!  Your day was amazing and I couldn't be happier to have been part of it.  Thank you. 

Please enjoy a few of my faves!















To see more of my favourites from Aimee and Jeff's big day, please visit

1 comment: