Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft

Yesterday one of my best friends got married.  I was honoured to stand beside her as her Maid of Honour - or as Joe insists - Matron of Honour (that made me feel old for some reason).  Trisha and Jerry have known each other for 20 years.  They were childhood classmates turned friends and now they walk beside each other as husband and wife.  I was happy to shoot some of the wedding day preparations - before the hired photographer from One 2 One Photography arrived, and between my own hair and make up.  It was a relaxed, casual morning which in my experience is rare in wedding preparations.  A big thanks to Michelle Rojas for the make-up and Rebecca McDonald for the hair.  I hope you enjoy a few of my favourites from the morning.








To see all my photos from Trisha & Jerry's Rehearsal dinner, our adventures in flower arranging and more from the wedding morning, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment