Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, July 4, 2011

"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." ~YODA

I had been scheduled to photograph Miranda and her baby bump in 2009, when 3 days before the session, she unexpectedly went into labour - several weeks early.  A beautiful baby girl, Victoria was born.  Last week when I arrived at Miranda and Colin's beautiful home to photograph her 2nd pregnancy, she informed me that she was possibly having contractions - again several weeks early.  I'm not going to lie...it made me nervous.

Miranda, I think maybe photo shoots bring on labour for you?  or is it just me?  All joking aside, it was an amazing photo session, with Victoria running around and Colin flipping her into the air.  I loved seeing your family again and chatting with you.  Good luck with everything.  You looked beautiful-as usual.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites!







For more favourites from Miranda's photo session, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment