Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, July 22, 2011

“To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you're truly wireless.” Ted Turner

Like every other parent in the world, I take pictures with my cell phone.  You'd think being a photographer that I have my DSLR camera ready at all times, but that's just not the case.  Life with 2 toddlers is too busy - I have enough bags to carry around.  So when they do something cute, or messy, or silly - out comes my cell phone.  It's not a good camera, but just like all the other busy moms out there, I have a lot of horrible photographs of my adorable children.  I'm just like everyone else.  Here are a few of my favourite cell phone shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment