Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A great joy is coming. -- Author Unknown

Our photo session had been postponed twice already due to the weather.  I wanted it perfect and so did Cindy.  Pregnant with her first, she was excited and nervous for her photos (and the new baby on the way).  We decided on the West Montrose covered bridge.  It was perfect.  The light, the mom-to-be, the mood.

We stopped at the side of the road because I went...:"oh here's a good spot".  Cindy looked at me with a question mark on her face.  This spot was complete with road signs, neighbours mowing their lawn and hydro wires.  But I had a vision.  A vision for Cindy's maternity photos from the moment we first spoke about them.  It was the tall grasses and peeeerfect light that caused me to abruptly pull my car to the side of the road.  We then moved onto the bridge and after an outfit change in the car (convenient timing for when a family of 5 arrived to go canoeing), we got some amazing shots under the bridge. 

Good luck to you Cindy...you looked gorgeous- as usual!  Can't wait to meet the little one in a few weeks.







To see more of my favourites, please visit Cindy's event page

No comments:

Post a Comment