Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My best friend

No...I'm not writing about Joe again.

Before we had kids, Joe used to joke that TV was my best friend.  I was officially addicted.  When I wasn't working, I was watching.  It got especially bad when my daughter was a newborn.  I had a show to watch at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm , 1pm(although it wasn't any good - I still watched), 2pm, 3pm, 4pm (Oprah) and then I made dinner.  It really was kind of sad.  Once my daughter turned 3 months old, there wasn't time and the TV stayed turned off.  It felt great.  Now I really don't watch TV anymore - and sometimes I miss it.  I just want to sit down without hearing "mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy" (I know - annoying to read - even more annoying to hear) and relax.

I do get the opportunity in the evening when the 2 monkeys are asleep to watch a few of my faves.  I love Glee.  I'm a huge fan of Dexter - even though it scares me.  I think Modern family is hilarious.  And I'm a closet Bachelor fan.  There's just something about sitting down in the evening with a snack and totally relaxing. Hmm ... that sounds good and both the kids are napping anyway -  I think I may tune into the latest episode of  whatever happens to be on right now! 

1 comment: