Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kitchener Waterloo Family Portraits. Deer, Smiles and Frames

I loved this location along Woolner Trail on the Grand River in Kitchener. When you see 2 white tail deer during the session, you know you've got a great spot. And little 9 month old L was so great to work with. He was a tough cookie to crack and it took some silly dancing and singing to get this guy to smile. Once we did that, he didn't stop smiling and this family laughed and laughed. These are the type of sessions that drive me to do more. More for my clients and more within my craft.

Natasha and Brad, it was so wonderful to see you and work with you again. I am looking forward to seeing your canvas and frames on the wall. It will look amazing. Please enjoy a few of my faves from the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment