Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Kitchener Waterloo Family Portraits. West Montrose covered bridge

I've done a few sessions at the West Montrose Kissing Bridge, but never one quite like this.  The weather was... well, questionable most the day.  Melanie and I talked on the phone about what we should do and the forecast changed for the better as we spoke.  And it turned out that the sun came out, the winds calmed and it was truly beautiful light for a family session.  This family is funny, spunky (ahem Miss L), kind and really wonderful to work with.

Melanie and Mike, it was so lovely to meet you and your 2 kiddos.  I really had a great time running around and getting to know each of you a little better.  Please enjoy a few of my faves from the session.







No comments:

Post a Comment