Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Muskoka Family Photographer. Rain, Lakes and Docks

I hear the rain hitting the deck, the trees, the lake. Together we sit inside the cottage, watching movies, playing cards and quickly dashing out to the dock when there is a break in the rain. It wasn't exactly the best weather for a few days at the cottage, but you can't beat the R&R you get from a little escape. We knew the weather would be questionable, but made the most of it. Our first evening we had sunshine and clouds and an amazingly calm lake. We jammed all the water activities into that one afternoon and it was wonderful. Can't thank our family enough for the invite and the memories.

All these images were captured using VSCOcam for my android phone.  Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment