Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Elmira Family Photography. New adventures and a little fire

We met at one of my favourite spots - the Kissing Bridge trail - for this family's session.  Little W was turning one and what better way to celebrate than with family photos.  Big brother L is starting school in the fall and mom just started back at work after maternity leave, so this family has lots of new adventures ahead.  And the session was full of adventure too - I've never had a session interrupted with a volunteer fire call...but we did.  The session was a wee bit shorter as a result, but there were still lots of images and it was the perfect length for these little guys. 

Jason and Jennifer, thank you for the fun evening with your family.  Can't wait to see these hanging on your walls!






No comments:

Post a Comment