Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inspirations

I can only hope that my marriage is as successful as Nelda and Ray Brenneman.  Surrounded by almost 200 of their friends and family, they celebrate 50 years of marriage.  The evening was filled with great food, love and lots of laughs. 
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography

  The highlight of the celebration was a performance of Josh Groban's You Lift Me Up by Ray, two of his sons, his grandson and about 10 others.  It was really wonderful to see the 3 generations together, singing on stage.  There was also performances by a barbershop quartet - which is where Ray gets his musical background.
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
 I feel lucky to have been a part of such an fantastic celebration.

Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment