Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

16 months old and loving life!

I met the sweetest little girl this week.  She came for her first photo shoot with Green Apple Photography.  After a few shy moments, she started to come out of her shell.

It was a very relaxed shoot.  She sat with mom, playing in the studio and I caught the moments.  She loved pointing out all the new things she was seeing and made the cutest "Ahhh" noise when she was particularily interested in something.

She had a beautiful smile, amazing blue eyes and adorable curls.

Please enjoy a few moments from this shoot. 
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography


Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment