Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, October 22, 2012

St. Jacobs Children's Photography. Sunset in the fall

It hasn't been the best weather for photos this fall.  We've had a lot of rain and not so much sun.  But once in a while, the sun is shining.  Shining so much that it warms your soul.  And the fall trees...amazing.  Last week we had one such day and I put a call out on facebook to see if someone wanted to do an impromptu session.  After a few calls and messages, we met at Mill Race trail in St. Jacobs and spent some time in sunset's glow.

Paula, thanks for answering my call to enjoy everything fall has to offer.  Loved my time with L.  Can't wait to do it again.  She is an absolute doll!



 To see more of my faves, please visit


1 comment: