Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Elmira Photographer. Love in the rain.

They met at work over 5 years ago and it's easy to see why they are still together.  Trevor is Amber's protector.  He wraps his arms around her and she never wants him to let go.  And even though their lives have changed, Trevor's arms haven't.  Forever wrapped around his girl, his love, his Amber.  Last Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting these two for their engagement session.  And it rained.  The kind of cold rain that moves sideways and chills to the bone.  But Amber and Trevor were amazing and the rain didn't bother them (ok maybe a bit).  But it made for some epic, romantic, kissing in the rain kinda pictures.  Thanks you two for trusting me to capture your love!

To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment