Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elmira Family Photographer. The Houston Family

I am just in love with this family. We were scheduled to meet on a Saturday evening, but after the skies opened up, we decided to reschedule.  And our "rain date" didn't prove to be much better.  But then something glorious happened - the clouds cleared and the sun popped out (if only for a while) and we co-ordinated via email to meet early.  For a photographer who depends on the quality of the light for outdoor shoots, sometimes I'm at the mercy of mother nature.  But this family understood and was right there with me - even through a little rain shower (check out the second to last image below - raindrops everywhere).  Their flexibility and go-with-the-flow nature made for some awesome photos and one of my favourite sessions! 

Mary Beth and Sam - your family is fantastic and I had the best time with the girls.  They've grown up into wonderful little ladies.  Hope you are loving these images as much as I am! Enjoy



To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment