Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Elmira Children's Photographer. Mommy boost

I've seen a lot of posts on social media which are meant to boost moms up and I kinda like it.  And I think that if more people share, the more moms will feel ok with stuff like this. 

I don't know where it comes from, exactly, but sometimes we feel self conscious, uncomfortable or downright ugly.  We all feel it sometimes.  But I think it is important that we don't pass that on to our kids.  It is important that they don't see the anxiety about wearing a bathing suit, or the way we describe that photo of ourselves.  We can stop the cycle if we just stop. 

So if you are in for a few moments of mommy boosting - check out these articles here:

Moms- Put on the swimsuit
The Mom Stays in the Picture

Feel free to add more of your favourite articles in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment