Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waterloo Maternity Photographer: Nicole

I was totally amazed by Nicole from the first time we spoke on the phone.  She's strong, kind and just plain lovely...and yes that all came across in a single phone call.  It was a pleasure to photograph her as she steps into the next stage of her life: motherhood. 

We had planned to meet at her home and shoot indoors, but since it was such a lovely day, plans changed and we managed to get some amazing shots at a nearby wooded area.  It was awesome!  I love when my clients understand my style and are willing to be flexible, depending on mother nature. 

Nicole, it was great to finally meet you and so lovely chatting with you as we strolled (or power-walked) our way through the trails.  Thanks for the lovely conversation.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites from our session.  Hope you love them.

To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment