Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Elmira lifestyle photography: The holidays

I'm very excited about some of the changes I will be making to my business this coming year.  You can check out a little teaser in this post here.  I'm so excited that I haven't been sleeping - I've been thinking too much about it all.  I've also been planning a gift for my 2012 clients and am impatiently patiently waiting for those to arrive.  My business is slightly in limbo as I wind down the 2012 year and get ready for 2013.  As the holiday season quickly approaches, I want to wish you all a wonderful time and I hope you find shopping (and giving) as simple as possible.  Still looking for something for that someone? I have gift certificates ready and waiting for you all, just place your order here, or send me an email!

 {insert shameless plug here}


No comments:

Post a Comment