Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elmira newborn photographer - Beautiful little A

The world is full of endless possibilities - especially when you have your new baby girl in your arms.  Natalie's little A was already 2 weeks old when she contacted me for her newborn session.  We booked something right away, since with infants, sooner is always better.  I actually recommend contacting me while you are still pregnant so that we can make sure to fit you in within baby's first week of life.  This session turned out to be a marathon.  Little A was exactly how a 2+ week old should be - sleepy for a while, and then fussy - for a long while.  Together, Natalie and I chatted about everything baby while she nursed or rocked, or nursed again.

Natalie, thank you for the wonderful conversation.  Despite what the clock said, our session flew by and I hope you feel the same way - the last image was totally worth the wait. (check out the last image below).  I hope you are enjoying your time with A.  It was a pleasure to work with you!
To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment