Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Elmira maternity photographer - Tiffany's beautiful belly

"Blossoms are scattered by the wind and the wind cares nothing, but the blossoms of the heart no wind can touch." ~ Yoshida Kenko

Over the past 4 years I've had the pleasure of photographing Tiffany and Richard several times, including their wedding.  And I've known Tiffany since I was a kid.  Now I'm so happy to share with them the joy of their first baby.  Tiffany is due in just a few months and she looks amazing and beautiful and exactly how an expectant mom should! 

Tiffany, I am truly honoured to be a part of documenting your lives together.  Hope you love your belly images.  Can't wait to meet your new addition soon!





To see more of my faves, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment