Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Elmira Children's Photographer, Columbia Lake photography - Little J turns two

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. " ~Rabindranath Tagore



I was so excited to photograph Bethany, Chris and little J for one of my July sunset specials.  We met at Columbia Lake during "golden hour" to get some great shots of J for his 2nd birthday.  He was adorable and energetic, just like a 2 year old should be.  It's my favourite kind of energy.  Chasing him around and encouraging him to play and laugh, while I got images of his beautiful smile.

Bethany it was so great to see you again and wonderful to finally meet Chris.  I truly hope you enjoyed your family time and holidays together.  Hope you had as much fun during our shoot as I did.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites.







To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment