Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Elmira Children's Photographer: Valentine's Special

February 14th is approaching quickly - and if you are like me...it doesn't mean so much.  Romance and love should be celebrated everyday.  But it is a good excuse to get some chocolate, or an evening alone with your love, or even some flowers. 

For a children's photographer it means even less.  I don't have an exceptionally fabulous event planned like my friend, Sandra.  You can check it out here: http://www.fleuriphotography.com/2013/01/blog-post.html. You WILL look and feel amazing when you get your fleuri portraits.  But for a school-aged child, Valentine's Day does mean a chance to exchange little paper valentines with your classmates.  So I'm offering a special - just in time for Valentine's day. 


Your mini session must take place before January 31st.  Send me a message to set up your child's session!

No comments:

Post a Comment