Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Elmira Children's Photographer: Life as a mom

I rolled over as I was tapped on the shoulder early this morning.  My 3 year old little guy had woken me up and I felt like I was being ripped from my warm, cozy bed.  I kept my eyes closed and he crawled in beside me.  I may have dozed off again, but I honestly don't remember.  The next thing I knew he was chanting, "Look! Look! Look!"  I pried my eyes open and quickly retreated to my duvet cave.  I felt like a vampire seeing the light of day for the first time.  "It's so beautiful", he said.  I nodded and curled up again.  Then I processed what he said to me, and looked out the windows again.  I saw a beautiful blue and pink sunrise.  The clouds quietly melting together.  Then I looked at my son.  Yes, it is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment