Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Elmira Children's Photographer - West Montrose covered bridge photography

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

Every year in June or July, I meet up with Amie and Pieter.  It always seems to be one of the hottest days of the year and I secretly wish we were having ice cream during the shoot.  This year was no exception.  With temps and humidex soaring over 40 C (over 110 F for our neighbours to the south) for most of the week, it was a hot photoshoot.  But Amie and Pieter are always so amazing to photograph.  They laugh, they play with little A and they allow her and I to have some amazing photo time, just the two of us.  It makes for some spectacular images.  Each year little A seems so different, yet so much the same.  Her cute shoes, adorable blonde hair and special touches: this year it was the rose in her hair and her curls.  It's something amazing that Amie and Pieter can hold onto as she grows up, and something she can share with her own kids some day. 

Amie and Pieter, I had so much fun shooting with you and your little beauty again this year.  She was awesome and fun and so adorable.  Can't wait to meet your newest addition in the fall!  Please enjoy a few of my favourites.







 
To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment