Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Breslau children's photography - First Birthday Party

"Celebrate we will, because life is short but sweet for certain." -Dave Matthews

 
What to do when you baby girl is turning one?  Brianne wanted to celebrate, and celebrate in the most amazing way.  She invited all the people who have made an impact on her little girl's life.  Her friends and family were all there to share in little W's party.

Brianne put a lot of thought and care into the party.  From the bubble favours to the water bottle labels, from the cupcake display to the bouncy castle.  She made an effort to showcase her little girl! And with guests and her two little girls to entertain, she knew she wouldn't have the time to capture this wonderful celebration.  Not the way she wanted to remember it.

Brianne, thank you so much for inviting me to document W's party.  It was so much fun!  I am constantly amazed by all the things you do! Wonderful job.  I hope I was able to showcase all your hard work!










To see more of my faves, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment