Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” ― African Proveb

I decided a month ago that I wanted to organize my workspace. Business has been picking up and I know it's going to take off over the summer months.  So I needed to get myself together and streamline my workflow.  I tend to stare at to-do lists and not know where to start or what to tackle first.  At times I feel overwhelmed by what I need to accomplish (and the little time I have to do it).  Plus I refuse to stay up until 2am editing.  It isn't good for me, my work or my kids.  So when I came across a blog post by another photographer about organizing and making your workspace pretty - I went for it.  I'd still like to add some flowers or something to make me feel like I'm enjoying the outdoors, but it is definitely a start and I'm already working more efficiently. Let me know how you stay organized, I'd love some more tips, tricks and inspiration!






check out my inspiration here

No comments:

Post a Comment