Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. ~Robert Orben

Joe and I took a weekend away from the kids in June.  We went out to dinner, had naps, went for ice cream at 10pm.  We even went for a nice long walk without strollers or hand holding (except each others) - I know barf right?  But for real.  It was a break from the kids, from our full lives and a chance to say "Hi" to each other again.  So where did we go?  The ...exciting...fun...big city of...

Guelph!  yes Guelph. 

We had a gift certificate to dinner and a hotel and we decided to make the most of it.  Here are a few pictures from an afternoon stroll through the Guelph Arboretum.



1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with holding hands!!!! I'm glad you both enjoyed your time in Guelph. It's not about WHERE you go but it's WHO you spend your time with. :)

    ReplyDelete