Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. ~H. Jackson Browne

HELP WANTED:
Green Apple Photography is looking for several enthusiastic individuals to help support and spread the word about Green Apple Photography.  I need a cheer squad!

Candidates should be excited about photography, and more specifically, my images.  Help me promote my business through your everyday life.  

Salary - 10% off your next photo session for each referral (up to 50% off)

No previous experience required



Ok, so really people - I just wanted to encourage you to help me grow my business.  I love what I do, and I feel it shows in my images.  If you hear of anyone interested in photos, please let them know about me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment