Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Waterloo Newborn Photographer - Snuggly little guy

I had the pleasure of shooting this newborn session in Hanna and Chris' Waterloo home.  I met Hanna and Chris when they signed up for the Kate's Kause Cycling Team that my husband organizes to help out the charity (and it's a good excuse for him to ride a little more often).  I was so excited to hear they were expecting this spring and even more excited to hear that their baby boy had arrived.  Little C was 8 days old when I photographed him - and completely adorable!  Although he didn't sleep much, we got some amazing shots of him with his parents.  I love seeing new families together and it really is an honour to capture such amazing moments.

Hanna and Chris, I hope you are settling in to your new life as a family of three.  It was wonderful to photograph your awesome family (and chat too).  Can't wait to see you more this summer!




Click here to see more from this waterloo newborn photography session.

1 comment: