Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waterloo Wedding Photography. Matt & Leslie

Leslie stood, laughing while she waited for her turn to walk down the aisle.  Today was her very favourite, most wonderful day ever.  Today she married her best friend.  Today she met him at the end of the aisle.  Today she chose to spend the rest of her life with her match.  Matthew and Leslie are a perfect match.  Like two covers of a book, they meet with a volume of stories in between, forever linking them together.

Their wedding took place on a dreary Saturday afternoon five years to the day from when they first met.  This is why today is Leslie's favourite day.

Matthew and Leslie, your wedding was gorgeous and classy and wonderful to be a part of.  I was so happy to photograph my two friends as they added another chapter to their lives.  Enjoy New York.  Can't wait to hear all about it.












To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment