Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Elmira Children's Photography. Newborn baby T

Baby T arrived many days late.  Too many for his mom and when things started happening, he still took his time.  He arrived on his own terms and in his own time.  And his parents couldn't be happier.  When little T slept for me at his newborn session a few weeks ago, it was gold! He was out cold and I could move his little hands, feet and his tiny 3 day old body whichever way worked best.  He let me put hats on him (handmade by Snicklefritz Knits) and put him in props.  He was a real trooper and it made for some amazing images.

Tiff and Richard, enjoy your little man.  He is going to grow up too fast and I hope you can look back on these images for years to come and remember the way he felt in your arms and how he smelled and the little sounds he made!


1 comment:

  1. can't get enough of that elf hat....too bad it's not the least bit practicle.

    ReplyDelete