Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waterloo, Ontario Engagement Session: Waterloo Park

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ~ Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever


They were set up.  And although their friends tried to describe it as "just a group of us going out, for some fun", they both knew the truth.  Leslie's plans for that evening were to avoid and ignore this guy she was supposed to meet.  But Matthew, knew better.  They were going to a bar, somewhere he never goes, but something told him he should go meet this girl.  They bonded over hats and books and the fact that their friends were really bad liars.  Now as they are preparing to be married this fall, he's so glad he went and she's so glad she didn't ignore him.

Thanks for the fun evening, you two.  I had a great time wandering the park for your engagement session.  Can't wait for your October wedding!!












To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment