Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

I had a trunk full of gear as I drove to my latest shoot - across the street from my mom's house.  Yes I drove 100 meters to a shoot.  I walked up to the front door with armfuls of gear and declared to Jennifer - "don't judge me, I drove here.  From. My. Mom's."  Generously, my mom had offered to watch my 3 monkeys while I spent an hour at her neighbour's place trying to get B to stay put and T to smile.  Thank you mom!

Jennifer and Caroline, thank you for letting me crash your weekly play-date.  I think the effort you make to see each other nearly every week (unless there is a risk of inclement weather) is fantastic.  Your children are adorable, and will grow up not only as cousins, but as wonderful friends.

Please enjoy a few of my favourites from your session.






To see more of my favourites, please visit http://www.greenapplephotography.ca/event/Bullock/cvzLxkKLH9z4o

No comments:

Post a Comment