Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fathers Day!

Dads are difficult to buy for.  Do they need the latest tool, golf gadget or thing-a-ma-bob? Do they need a day to themselves or a spa experience?  Likely not.  Dad's are difficult to buy for.  So with Father's Day coming up, give them something they'll treasure forever.  Your little one won't be little for long and you can capture it with the adorable idea.























Book your special Father's Day portrait session and receive a complimentary framed piece! A value of $75

No comments:

Post a Comment